About Charity Donations Inc. and its Mission
Charity Donations Inc. is a registered 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organization (EIN: 47-2994893), whose primary mission is to prevent and alleviate hunger and poverty, while empowering the hungry and poor to meet their basic needs, become self-sufficient and achieve economic prosperity.
Poverty Reduction & Alleviation Initiative
What Is Poverty?
Poverty is generally defined as being unable to afford basic human needs (clean water, nutrition, health care, education, clothing, shelter, and transportation), being unable to plan for the future with any degree of certainty, and having a standard of living which is below the community’s average and which does not allow for a full and meaningful life.
Poverty is multi-dimensional, and it can encompass a wide range of poor people’s experiences involving: food insecurity or hunger, homelessness, unhealthy living conditions, poor health, inadequate standard of living, unemployment or underemployment, lack of education, dis-empowerment, and violence, among others.
Education & Empowerment: Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
Among all of the poverty dimensions, one pair stands out the most: Education, and its resulting Empowerment. Not everyone without an education is experiencing poverty. However, the majority of the poor tend to be less educated, or lack education altogether. Poor peoples’ children are also more likely to drop out of school or be kept out of school, which results in a greater likelihood of these children ending up poor, as well.
Education is considered the great equalizer. It is the best way to end poverty. It can increase access to good-paying jobs, resources, and skills that poor people need to help them get out of the cycle of poverty.
Empowerment through education can help the poor take control and ownership of their lives. It can help them gain access to, and develop a career, which can build their confidence and allow them to earn a good living to help their families live a better life.
What We Do
Charity Donations Inc.’s Poverty Reduction Initiative aims to support and lift as many people out of poverty as possible by utilizing a unique, multi-pronged approach which entails:
1. Empowering poor and low-income people who cannot afford professional development education and/or training, by providing them with free educational and training resources, and related resource information (e.g., free career readiness, business administration, marketing, computer science, emergency management, and other professional development certificate courses). We do this mainly via a network of websites. We also provide free professional development certificate courses with valuable experience-gaining internships (open to anyone), some of which include:
- Writing Internship
- Marketing Internship
- Fundraising Internship
- Crypto Fundraising Internship
- Recruiting Internship
- Graphic Design Internship
2. Providing free information on Housing & Food Assistance, Electricity Bill Assistance, No-Cost & Low-Cost Phones & Phone Services, No-Cost & Low-Cost Pet Care Assistance, and Loan Debt Management & Assistance, to people in need of such information; and
3. Directly supporting homeless shelters offering housing and basic-needs support services to poor and homeless people, primarily in the more vulnerable Appalachian and urban communities.
Charity Donations Inc.’s Hunger Prevention & Alleviation Initiative is outlined on Cars4Hunger.org.
Florida Dept. Of Agriculture & Consumer Svcs Solicitation of Contributions Registr. # CH43316
A copy of the official registration and financial information of Charity Donations Inc. may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free within the state. The toll-free number of the department is 1-800-help-fla (435-7352) – calling from within the state of Florida, or (850) 410-3800 – calling from outside of Florida. The department’s website is www.800helpfla.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.